COVID- 19 ALERT!
To our valued clients,
In light of the rapidly changing COVID-19 pandemic and the recent Ontario State of Emergency, we are taking multiple precautions to minimize the risk to our clients, staff and community while still providing the necessary care to your pets.
We are doing our best to provide your pets with the care that is needed and are implementing the followings steps to continue to do so:
• We have increased our disinfecting protocols and have implemented social distancing protocols.
• We have modified our hospital hours. We are now open Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5: 30pm; Saturday 9:00am to 3:00pm
• We are still booking appointments, Please call ahead as we are keeping bookings apart from each other to ensure social distancing within the hospital. If an emergency arises, we will ensure the safety of our staff and clients to continue to practice safe distancing.
• ** For the safety of our staff, we will not be allowing clients in the hospital- we are open but our door will be locked.
We kindly ask that you call us once you arrive and we will help you. **
• We are asking that all clients with symptoms or potential exposure remain in their car and call us upon arrival. Our staff will come and get your pet.
• We can get your pet’s history and relay our recommendations and treatment plan over the phone and via email.
• For all food and prescription requests: Please call ahead. We ask that you prepay your order via telephone prior to picking up your order. This allows for minimal to no contact within our hospital.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.
You can reach us with any concerns or questions by phone at 905-569-3647 or by email at [email protected].
-The Staff at Erin Folk Animal Hospital